Release Date: Apr 12, 2015
- The app no longer mistakenly reports an updated version is available immediately after updating.
- If an error occurs within the library used to save stories, a notification is now shown to the user. Previously, notifications were only shown when an error happened within the Twine app itself.
- The tooltip for the story menu now shows the most recent date/time the story was saved.
- The Story Statistics dialog is back, and now includes the IFID for a story.
- Added experimental native app builds saving stories to the Documents folder, under Twine Stories.
Built-In Story Formats#
- Updated Snowman to version 1.0.1.