- Includes new localizations for Brazilian Portuguese, Danish, Dutch, French, and Russian.
- Updates to CodeMirror 5.4.
- A bug where dragging multiple passages would cause them to jump around after the drag completed has been fixed.
- The quick search highlight now updates properly after editing a passage.
- Global variables set by the editor are now cleaned up, so that they won't interfere with story previews.
- The passage editor now uses tabs consistently to indent, as opposed to a mix of spaces and tabs.
- A bug where gray areas would be visible after changing the zoom level of a story map has been fixed.
- When you change the start passage for a story, link connectors will correctly update based on its new width.
- The OS X desktop app is now usable for all users, not just the one who installs it.
- The Windows desktop app is better at finding the user's Documents folder.
- Desktop apps should no longer complain about running out of space.
- Handles importing story files that have no IFID gracefully.
- Updates the included version of Harlowe to 1.2.
- Updates the included version of Snowman to 1.2.
- Updates the included version of SugarCube to 1.0.32.